Living Groups, schedule a group photo
We want your living group to appear in the MIT yearbook, Technique 2013.
Have your Living Group’s representative schedule a group photo with our photographers.Schedule Photo
How would your group liked to be photographed?
Technique is an outlet for groups to showcase their creativity. Plan where & how you’d like the photo taken with our photographers.
We take a dozen or so photos, your group picks the best one.
Our photographer will contact your group shortly after the portrait date and work with your group leaders to choose the best photograph.
Living Group Pricing
Including the portrait in the yearbook is completely free.
Including a crest or coat-of-arms for your group costs $30.> See example Living Group Page
For $150, your group will be guaranteed a full page in the yearbook along with a "ghostie" diagram labeled with the names of everyone in the picture.
With this purchase, your group will also be provided with full resolution file for your living group's use.
Don’t forget to order your copy of Technique 2013 for $120.
Books will arrive in May before graduation.Order Technique 2013
Frequently Asked Questions
- When do Living Group portraits generally happen?
- We schedule Living Group portraits throughout the Fall Semester, usually during October and November. We take the most portraits on the weekend but can work with you to determine a time during the week if need be.
- What should we wear?
- This entirely depends on the culture of your group. Most fraternities and sororities wear formal attire, while dorms and ILGs run the gamut from formal to zany. We recommend deciding upon the dress code in advance within your living group.
- Where are the photos taken?
- Wherever you want! We just ask that, if you choose an unconventional location, you don't get our photographer injured or arrested.